Thursday, August 19, 2010

A sisterly blog post: dressing the same

I suppose most of you with siblings can relate to this. Your Mum dresses you and your siblings up the same? So you all look identical. I was one of these young girls who grew up dressed exactly the same as my sisters. When my youngest sister went upstairs and put on her clothes to be dressed 'the same as bex' I thought it was adorable. So here she is, in on a photoshoot for my blog!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm wearing a vintage Calvin Klein Top, New Look Ballerina Skirt, and Urban Outfitters leggings.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Were you dressed the same as your siblings as a child? in matching outfits?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment