Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back to basics?

A few days ago I purchased this top from Asos
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And at £10 I never realised how practical plain tops can be if they are of better quality than the typical (£3 sale bargain plain top) especially in different colours and not just plain white or black. So I chose 'mink' for the colour of this top, but now I have it I might get it in navy and white too!
These sort of tops are ideal with leggings and a cardigan and can be worn for daywear or with a nice skirt and heels for a night out. A top worn for day and night only £10. It's a bargain.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back view of the top - As you can see it's perfect to be worn with leggings!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm wearing the top with this elephant necklace (its got a clock inside if you open it up) from Funk Rock check out the banner at the top and you can get 20% off too!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Do you have that perfect vest you just wear all the time which was a bit more expensive than usual?
ALSO...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out my new blog by clicking the banner at the top of my page, or the one above ^

So I bet your thinking why did she start another blog?!
I started it because, people are forever asking me where my clothes are from at such good prices, and how do i find such gorgeous items on online stores! So I started the blog to help you all find bargains too. It'll have daily posts about the cheap online bargains I love right now & advertise to you all the latest fashion codes and best codes around!


Please check it out and tell me what you think, and maybe even become a follower?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment