Thursday, August 19, 2010

Panama Hats: new perfect beachwear hats?

When I first came across Panama Hats, I thought isn't this idea to wear on the beach?!
Panama Hats is an American Company which began when being inspired on a trip to Equador!
My Favourite is the Panama Country Optimo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This traditional men's style hat is my favourite on the site and also their best seller!
Sticking to the beach theme of my last post, I was looking on their site and really loved these two hats!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Flying Fishing Pandora
I love this, isn't this just perfect for beachwear?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rose Rustic Style
I'm loving the embriodery on this one too!

You can check out Panama Hat's other site 1001Fedora Hat's: HERE

What do you think of Panarma Hats? Do you wear straw hats on the beach?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment