Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pixie Lott love and reading vogue.

Listening to: Chiddy Bang - Opposite Of Adults.

Happy Sunday to all of you lovely fashion blog readers!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I bought vogue this month, I never really buy it. I subscribe to Elle instead, but I had to buy it this month because it had fashion goddess Alexa Chung on the cover!
It's a good read this month, if any of you have not bought it yet!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you look closely, it says BECCA on my knuckles, at the time I thought this looked really cool...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pixie Lott, my not so new music obsession but she's now one of my style icons too, how I would love to have her wardrobe...
She's so young (aged 19) and SO stylish. I really like Pixie Lott and have listened to her album Turn It Up all the way through, too many times to count. Love her! Also, whenever you see her in photos she always looks so pretty and on trend!
Here are some more lovely images...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At the Britt Awards. (Big Music event normally near valentines day and held in England. Basically it's like a British version of The Grammys!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wearing complete lace for a photoshoot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From Daily Mail photoshoot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Listen to her new single 'Gravity' here and watch the video!

Hope you have all had a good weekend so far!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment