Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is it possible to fall in love with shoes?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, I believe it is possible to fall in love with shoes these 4 inch multi-coloured strappy sandals from Aldo.
These stunning sandals will go with my Prom Dress!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love these shoes far too much...
I like dancing around my room in them, makes me feel happy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They are far too beautiful to put back in that shoe box...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The rest of my outfit. Brand new Nautical Blazer from Rare Fashion. Absolutely adore it, and the buttons are beautiful!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They are really big buttons with anchors on :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm really love my new I love New York top. A gift from my older sister as she's just been to visit there!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I totally adore this outfit, I'm going to wear it more often! (without the shoes of course, they are for prom!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also, to go with my beautiful prom shoes, a matching clutch bag too, also from Aldo.
It's really beautiful and has a detachable chain!
So the bag can be worn in two ways!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The gorgeous embellished flower on one side of my nautical blazer, i love it!
Other lovely blog photos!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back View of my outfit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And, I love my new ruched leggings from H&M, American Apparel lycra style!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was laughing at how happy the shoes made me feel :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love my new clothes! Can't wait for Prom now; Dress, Shoes & Bag sorted. Just jewellery and hair to go!
Hope you have all had wonderful weekends!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment