Monday, February 8, 2010

Bargainista Show and Tell Challenge

I was contacted the other day about vouchercodes.co.uk's Bargainista Show and Tell Challenge! I couldn't help myself, but to enter!
Basically you do a post about you wearing your bargain items and you can win prizes and possibly TWO VIP PLATINUM TICKETS to London Fashion Weekend. Wow!
If you want to enter please email me and i'll email you the PDF File.
Here are my bargains!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top - Paul & Joe - Free in an old elle magazine!
Skirt - Miss Selfridge - Reduced from £50 to £10!
Tights - Sent for free by tightsplease.
Necklace & Bracelet - both presents off friends!

Hope you like my outfit which totals to me spending only £10!

VoucherCodes.co.uk offer
some brilliant savings on everything fashion related. Before you buy
online check out some of their latest offers as they include a Boden discount
code
, a 15% off Debenhams discount
code
and a 15% off Dorothy Perkins
discount code
.

1 comment:

  1. I read your post. It’s very simple and informatics. Thank you for sharing.

    boden 

    ReplyDelete