Friday, February 12, 2010

LIPSY LONDON

Don't you just love browsing the internet and finding the most amazing clothing websites? I have heard of this brand 'Lipsy' before, I've seen a few celebrities wear their garments in my fashion magazines, and each single item on the website are all stunning! Here are just a few of my favourites!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Denim Jersey Leggings - £12 - Buy them here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Art Deco Embellished Top - £48 - Buy the top here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Grecian Drape Dress - £65 - Buy the dress here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lace Panelled Jersey Dress - £45 - Buy the dress here.
And this gorgeous Lace Jacket:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lace Jacket - £45 - Buy the jacket here.


I love Lipsy as a company, all the items on the blog look fabulous!
Hope you will have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment