Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

First of all, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!. What are you all doing for valentines day this year? Going out for a meal? Day trips! Post a comment, I'd love to know!
I spent most of this evening cooking brownies for my boyfriend. (very kind indeed!)
He better appreciate them! Anyone else cooked for their other half?
Anyway, I was browsing clothing sites (as usual) and I came across lots of pretty knitwear with hearts on. How lovely?! Especially as it's Valentine's Day. So I thought I'd share these pretty jumpers and cardigans with you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Knitted Heart Stud Top - £40 - TOPSHOP
Scarlet Sweater With Sequin Heart In Grey - £19.99 - MISGUIDED
Knitted Heart Cardigan - £40 - TOPSHOP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Heart Embroidered Cardi - £32 - MISS SELFRIDGE
Scarlet Sweater With Sequin Heart In Black - £19.99 - MISSGUIDED
Jelena Heart Sweater Dress - £19.99 - MISSGUIDED.
Hope you love the jumpers and cardigans as much as i do!
Hope you all have lovely Valentine's Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment