Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can I have some TIGHTS PLEASE?

I love doing reviews. I love them. My latest review is on these gorgeous tights from Tights Please
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
gorgeous floral tights Pamela Mann Freesia Tights, so comfortable and so beautiful, the flowers are amazing, and i wear these tights all the time. For an amazing price of £7.99!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back View of the stunning floral tights!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Close up shot of the tights.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Full shot of me wearing my favourite tights!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These gorgeous Red or Dead Bonnie Tights, are really not my usual kind of thing, tartan. But i love them. They are really nice! I full recomend these tights to spice up any old uniform or black skirt and add a bit of colour! for only £8.99!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Full Shot of me wearing these stunning Bonnie tights!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another full shot of me wearing the tights!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The pretty flower i was wearing in my hair at the time!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But last of all, These beautiful black opaque tights with grey lines down the back called ( RedorDead Addy Tights ) they kind of remind me of the Chanel ones? Don't you think? They feel amazing and are well worth it for a fantastic price of £13.99.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back view of the tights.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Front view of the tights.
I really loved reviewing these tights, I think i just love reviewing clothing and accessories in general thankyou so much to Tights Please!
Check them out for gorgeous valuable long lasting quality tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment