Tuesday, June 8, 2010

That Perfect White Dress

Last week I received 3 of the most gorgeous dresses I've ever seen. Thanks to up and coming London designer Siobhan Mckenzie. She makes the dresses tailored to fit you, how much more can you ask for? Hand-Made dresses with incredible detailing at such affordable prices. This dress I am wearing (tailored to fit me) is the Cara White Lace Batwing Dress
Siobhan Mckenzie
This gorgeous dress fits so perfectly it's unreal. Don't you just hate it when a really nice dress in a high street store is to tight or to baggy?!
The lace detailing on the dress is beautiful too!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This dress is just divine and I have two more dresses by Siobhan Mckenzie to show you. And a giveaway aswell?!
What do you think of this stunning dress tailored to fit for just £40?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment