Sunday, June 27, 2010

Saturdays Outfits

What a beautiful day it was here in England yesterday,the sun was shining and it was one of the hottest days of the year! goodbye leggings and jumpers, hello summer dresses!
So I thought i'd show you all what i wore yesterday to go out shopping:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cropped Denim Jacket is from New Look, My dress is another vintage floral dress from Funk Rock, my clogs are from So You Shoes, and my necklace is from
This Izzy dress is so pretty and so easy to wear. It can be worn all year round, for example the dress can be worn with tights and a denim cropped jacket in the winter to keep warm or it can be worn in the summer with bare legs and a pair of Clogs.
It's availabe in three colours, I want all three for £20 a dress!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my clogs are from So You Shoes, and my necklace is from Funk Rock
This eiffel tower necklace goes with everything and for only £12.99 it's a bargain. These clogs are the latest trend, I've seen them for up to £90 in some high street stores. My Clogs were only £26. So check out Soyoushoes in my sidebar!

Saturday Night's outfit
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last Night, I wore another one of my favourite dresses by Siobhan Mckenzie. This dress is made to fit, and couldn't fit better. This batwing bodycon dress make me feel really really glamourous. For only £30 you can buy it here and with free uk delivery & free INTERNATIONAL delivery on your first order what else could you want?

So what do you guys do yesterday? What did you wear? What do you think of my outfits?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment