Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summery white dress

Yes. I'm showing you guys Siobhan Mckenzie again, but i just really adore all her dresses how they are hand-made and so beautiful.
Siobhan Mckenzie dresses
The dress is gorgeous, it's so summery and I really love the top of the dress and the dying at the top and along the side of the dress.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the style of the dress, how it drapes to show off your figure with it's tight bodycon material.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The dress can be worn for casual wear with sandals and some leggings. Or for partywear with just so gorgeous heels!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thankyou Siobhan for another absolutely stunning dress, I'm going to spoil you guys because Siobhan wants to host some giveaways to win some of her dresses soon!
How would you wear this dress?
& check out the rest of her dress collection here : Siobhan Mckenzie
Having so many problems with my internet right now, and with my exams taking over (been going on for 1 month and a half and finishing next week) I'm behind on blog commenting, i promise i'll catch up soon guys. Thankyou for all your support with my blog everyone who's commented these past two weeks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment