Friday, May 14, 2010

My Lover - cosplay costume




It is so cute .Major tip of the hat to whoever came up with the idea to make a Wonder Woman costume for a puppy. Really, this is just about the most adorable thing I've ever seen. If I was a dog, I would run around in Wonder Woman mode all of the time. Just the idea that Wonder Puppy exists somewhere in the world is enough to make my heart sing.
Hawkgirl

As much as I'm infatuated with Wonder Puppy, I really love this Hawkgirl costume. Its animated design isn't as detailed as a more contemporary comic book look might have turned out, but the hawk wings, the mask, the mace and the adherence to the costume's color scheme more than make up for any shortcomings. Well played!

One aspect of comic book culture that has its fair share of pluses and minuses is cosplay. While some costumes are terrifically inventive, others are just flat out terrible both in terms of design and respect for the person wearing it. Indeed, there are both clunkers and winners out there in the company manufactured and homemade costume departments - and we've got the rundown on both.

In a word ,I love cosplay costume giving me much fun and more happiness .

@MLMICKEY001@

No comments:

Post a Comment