Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Daily Summer Outfit.

First of all thankyou for the lovely 59 comments on my last post!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So, this weather at the moment had me thinking, what am I going to be wearing this summer? How can you in-corporate your summer and winter wardrobe into one? Well I have the answer, well sort of....
Bodycon skirts for example, they have been huge this past season and should be huge this season, but why not dress them down, by taking off the heels and tights and replacing them with bare legs and sandals, like this ones from GINONV for a fab price of £20 the perfect alternative to the gladiator sandal!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
these sandals are absolutely fab for these coming summer months! from - GINONV
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For this perfect summer daywear outfit, i've teamed it up with a new look floral hanky hem top and new look necklaces and this gorgeous peach panel bodycon skirt also from GINONV
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These sandals are absolutely beautiful and I such a lovely alternative to the common pair of brown gladiator sandals, these are just £20 from GINONV
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A lovely blue summer sky? Well this is what the sky on a good day in England looks like...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A close up of the floral pattern on my top and the top of my sandals!
check out GINONV now!
I love summer, but sadly since I've taken these photos, it's begun to rain again here in England!
p.s I went to go and see Sex And The City 2 today, it was absolutely fabulous, the outfits the fashion in general, everything was just amazing, it was such a good sequel, i recommend you go out and watch it my fashionable readers!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment