Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Floral Harem Pants!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top - Topshop, Necklace - New Look, Floral Harem Pants - MISSGUIDED & Studded ankle boots - Soyoushoes
What's your view on the latest summer trend of 'Harem Pants'?
Personally I looked back at them a few weeks ago and thought are they nice, are they not? Are they too manly for a woman to wear? As I personally, think of them as 'Aladdin Pants'. The Pair i'm wearing in the photos are from MISSGUIDED A fabulous online fashion store with all things fabulous and fashionable for the younger generation!
At first when I openend them from this beautifully packaged box (look how pretty the harem pants have been wrapped up)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(sorry for the pen and paper in the background, i was revising!)
I was not too keen on them when I first looked at them, But they've grown on me. As one of this summer's biggest trends (and everyone else wearing plain black or grey ones) I suppose you have to be different and be yourself and try something new, so why not floral ey?!
and for the unbeatable price of £15 go and get yourself a pair now and be bang on trend this summer!
So go and check out MISSGUIDED now, for other fashionable items this summer at unbeatable prices!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment