Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pixie Lott Inspired Studded Boots.

I'm sure I wasn't the only teenage girl to watch Pixie Lott's videos and love every item of clothing she wears in each video. In 'Boys and Girls' my favourite video of hers, I've always loved her studded ankle boots at the start and through-out the video, and I've wanted a pair ever since but just couldn't afford a pair at £150!
Until I found the perfect pair, not the originals, but they are pretty close!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I bought the steal it pair, and they are absolutely gorgeous. (I think they are much nicer than the originals shown in the video!) And way more affordable too!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pixie Lott inspired Boots - So You Shoes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Goddiva.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Goddiva. Boots - So You Shoes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Goddiva. Boots - So You Shoes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back view of dress - Goddiva.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Goddiva. Boots - So You Shoes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Goddiva. Boots - So You Shoes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boots - So You Shoes.
These Boots look fabulous with a pair of leggings, or a pair of tights! They go with everything as they are black and the extra detailing of the studs makes them stand out from the crowd. I'll definetly be wearing these to my next party!
Also, here is the Pixie Lott video for 'Boys and Girls' So you can see the gorgeous studded boots I am on about!

PLEASE ENTER THE INTERNATIONAL PRADA GIVEAWAY all you have to do is follow via blogspot!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment