Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Love Accessories.

Just a quick note to say FASHION-TRAIN REACHED 100,000 HITS EARLY THIS MORNING (GMT) WHICH IS MEGA EXCITING! 100,000 hits on one year!!
If you noticed in the last post, I mentioned some new necklaces I bought, so here they are!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Necklaces - New Look

Very vintage and so now, and let's put it this way. They go with EVERYTHING!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favourite headband - Miss Selfridge.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Heart Print Tights - New Look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Headbands - Miss Selfridge, Awear. Necklaces - New Look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Necklaces - New Look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Look at all these revision maps - oh yes i shall pass all these exams!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My new perfumes - Kylie Minogue & Kate Moss.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I took a picture of the box it came in it was that pretty, I love Kate Moss Perfume!
Hope you've all had great weekends and thankyou so much for the 41 comments on my last blog post!


PLEASE ENTER THE

INTERNATIONAL PRADA GIVEAWAY
all you have to do is follow via blogspot!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment