Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pixie Lott for Lipsy Collection.

I actually couldn't believe this when i heard a rumour ages ago. My favourite dress store and my favourite artist collaborating to create a collection?!
It's like a dream come true.
I was even more excited when i got invited to the event today, when I could have met pixie and viewed the collection. (would have been the best day ever!)
But for some silly reason I had to not go and a sit a french exam instead, very unfair indeed!
fashion-train
Striped Floral Hem Dress - £48
Perfect for festival chic.
fashion-train
White Victoriana Dress - £50
fashion-train
Brown Leopard Dress - £55
I love this collection so much, this is just part of it!
so check out LIPSY now!
I best start saving up now!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment