Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Little Bit MissGuided...

Listening to: Akon ft Keri Hilson - Change Me.

I never looked at a clothes site and thought, I like every single item on here. So check out missguided here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gabi Lace Top in Peach - £10.99 - Missguided.
& Diva Jeggings - £15 - Missguided.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gabi Lace Top in Peach - £10.99 - Missguided.
& Diva Jeggings - £15 - Missguided.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've never worn Jeggings so comfy. The material is so slimming and there is pockets, (YES POCKETS!) on these Jeggings. what is not to love? And Zips too. It must be love...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the colour of these Jeggings aswell.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Teamed the lace top with my favourite leather jacket for the 'biker/rock chic look'.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This season, I've been converted into buying clothes pastel coloured, I used to hate pastel coloured clothes, now I love them. Especially this stunning lace top.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think the biker look is cool.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You can easily team this lace top with a plain white vest or a black vest with a pair of leggings or jeggings or a bodycon skirt. Lace tops are so this season, love them!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love my lace top and Jeggings!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love my new clothes from MissGuided, the packaging the clothes came in was so pretty too, a black box wrapped in pink ribbon which said 'Missguided' all over it, Also there was a heart shaped chocolate inside too, what's not to love?
MISSGUIDED are offering Fashion-Train readers 20% off everything with code 'FTRAIN20' quote this code at the checkout. I hope you enjoy Missguided's clothes as much as I do!
HAPPY THURSDAY!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment