Sunday, March 21, 2010

How to wear sequin leggings.

Listening to: Nas ft Damian Marley - As we enter.


I never thought you could wear sequins both ways, for casual day-wear and for evening-wear too, so I thought i'd test this theory out myself thanks to Goddiva a really lovely online clothing store, which sell so many gorgeous clothes which i like to loathe over. So I had to get my hands on these Sequin Leggings, currently retailing at an affordable price of £19! I just had to get myself a pair!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So, for the day-wear look I went for teaming my new Sequin Leggings with a floral top! I think these look great together!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For evening-wear I've teamed the Sequin Leggings with a new buy, lace top from Missguided.
I feel these two garments together make a perfect party outfit, also a great pair of heels too!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Perfect for a night out on the town, or just going to a party and you want to look nice, lace top and sequin leggings with heels is a perfect outfit choice for this season!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Buy your pair of sequin leggings HERE!
They are perfect so this season, and will look gorgeous worn still in many seasons to come, definetly a must-have item for your wardrobe!
A gorgeous pair of sequin leggings!
Check out Goddiva for more gorgeous leggings and stunning clothes (especially the dress) at such affordable prices!
HAPPY MONDAY!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment