Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pimkie Fashion En France. + I have been published online!

I'm sure some of you fashionista's have been on holiday and seen this shop, Pimkie.
I have some clothes from their from my holidays to France. I thought i would do a post more appealing to my foreign fashion readers! So here are my favourite picks from this seasons Pimkie Collection.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leggings Gris. 8.95 EURO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mini-jupe boule noire 22.95 EURO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jean skinny noir délavé 34.95 EURO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Débardeur noir imprimé 12.95 EURO


ALSO my lovely fashionista's i've been published! Online on the Dorothy Perkins style website. Check it out here. here.
please read my article :)

No comments:

Post a Comment