Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! & Floral Leggings, big yes or big no?

First of all,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
let's hope 2010 is a much better year than 2009! ( weirdly enough, it's exactly a year since I made my blogspot account, but I didn't start my blog till March so it's not exactly a year old yet. :( )


Any new year's resolutions? Well yes i do have a few but one is for my blog!
Yes, for my blog! I want to be a fashion journalist one day and a dream for this year is to be published in a magazine and for it to be sent to me!


Anyhow, I thought i'd share a current decision of mine. Loved the floral crop top trend. See previous post on floral crop tops here.
I began to notice in leggings section on clothing websites, Floral Leggings
I'm not sure if i like them. Are they too out there? How would you wear them?
I think I might buy a pair and wear them with big baggy and long plain tops!
Here are my favourite pairs from the British High Street.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. Rose Floral Print Leggings from TOPSHOP £20.
2. Black Floral Leggings from MISS SELFRIDGE £20.
3. Floral Leggings from NEW LOOK £12.
4. Black/White Rose Print Leggings from DOROTHY PERKINS £18.

I think with the right accessories and plain clothing worn with them, Floral Leggings would look really nice. What do you think? Big Yes to Floral Leggings or Big No?

No comments:

Post a Comment