Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where is my other shoe?

Simple shoes, an eco-friendly shoe company emailed me and sent me some shoes.
But this morning at around 8.30am, i was woken up by the delivery and i got all excited, well obviously you would when you know it's shoes!
Only to find a letter telling me inside about the 'where's my shoe competition.'
another fashion blogger has my other shoe and i have theirs!
It made me laugh a lot at first, as it's a really odd but cool idea. Basically Simple Shoes want me to search for the blogger with my other shoe and when i find them, to make friends with them!
Hopefully i can find my perfect match soon, otherwise what shoes am i going to where to clothes show live?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my one shoe
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
do you have my other shoe? the one the same as this but a left foot?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
is this your shoe? are you missing one?




email me at fashion-geeek@live.com or tweet me @fashiontrain

No comments:

Post a Comment