Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cynthia Vincent and Thurley at Austique‏

A few weeks ago. I discovered designer Cynthia Vincent and another designer Thurley. There collection are sold at Austique. Both of their latest collections are really gorgeous.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I adore the embriodery on this dress. The beading on the dress is gorgeous. I really love the colour of the dress aswell.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I saw this lace dress and i think its divine. It's not like a normal lace dress in which you have to wear something underneath so you are not showing anything. You just wear this dress like a normal dress. The detail on the dress is stunning. This is a definite must-buy!
You can see the rest of the Thurley collection here.


Thurley
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this collection. I love how wearable the clothes are. How you can look at the collection and think, i'll wear that. This collection by Thurley is very elegant and chic, and i really like the pencil skirt!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this photo. I adore the sequined blazer. It's definetly on my fashion must have list now. It's perfect for the party season and its very on trend right now.
I really like the rest of the outfit too, the harem pants, teamed with gorgeous jewellery, a studded top and black heels. To me that is the perfect party outfit!
you can view the rest of the Cynthia Vincent collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment