Friday, July 16, 2010

I AM WEARING JEANS!!

Okay this maybe the biggest shock ever to my followers which have followed me from the start of my blog last year, but ever since i was 11/12 i've not worn jeans. I've not liked jeans, I always thought they didn't suit me, until I saw this pair by Goi Goi @ Ark Clothing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I bought them and the mini skirt (will be shown in next post) and then they came the next day, I just had to take a picture of the wrapping, it was just far too pretty!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wore this outfit with my favourite pair of clogs by So You Shoes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These High-waisted hareem Goi Goi Jeans are perfect for summer! They are elasticated at the bottom and so they can be worn with some gorgeous gladiator sandals!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Like these, shown in a previous post from Linzi Shoes for £15!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Close up on the top of the jeans, I love how they are high waisted and stand out from any other normal pair of jeans!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Close up on the buttons of the jeans which I love, I love how the jeans don't just have a simple zip as a fastening!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really like how interesting the back of the jeans are and love how they have a 'Goi Goi' label at the back, these jeans are really lovely for summer and I shall be wearing them all summer long!
Have you checked out Ark Clothing yet? well if you haven't you are really missing out, they've got one of the best SALES i've ever seen, so check them out for amazing fashion bargains at less than half price, I want everything in there sale especially the skirts, so check them out now!
What do you think of me wearing jeans? big YES or big NO?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment