Saturday, March 7, 2009

the waistcoat i made.



wow, i made this waistcoat in textiles, i love it, i decided not to put buttons on it and use ribbon instead, so it ties up a bit like a corset. which i love, its not been marked yet. it needs to be handed in on tuesday, along with my folder work. i would show you pictures of that, but that would take forever. maybs one post i will. but at the moment i shall keep you guessing what my textiles folder work is like.
in tuesdays textiles lesson, miss got everybody round the table and said 'becky, can i have your folder please?' and i was like yeaahh suree. and miss started to show everyone in my class, my folder. and was saying how inspirational my folder work was, and the way i made my designs and other parts of folder work unique, and how the class should be inspired by me, and i was thinking wooooow!
but fridays lesson i walked into textiles and it was like seeing replicas of my folder dotted around the room. does anybody have there own style in my textiles class?
sometimes i do wonder...

anyways, what are all your thoughts on the first garment i've ever made?




much loveee,
becca xo;

No comments:

Post a Comment