Friday, April 2, 2010

I went to Iceland.

Listening to: Kid Sister - Daydreaming.


You may have not released but these past five days, I've been away!
To the wonderful cold country of Iceland, it's beautiful and I would love to visit again. I've done some amazing once in a lifetime things this week. I'm so happy to have done them. Visiting waterfalls especially the gulfoss, wearing my latest boots from Modain Pelle.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On some Icelandic Ice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ugg Boots -Modainpelle
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this photo, especially the landscape in the background!
Ugg Boots -Modainpelle
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ugg Boots -Modainpelle
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These ugg boots are so warm and really comfy especially when it's minus 17 degrees outside!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SO check out
p.s I'm going to post some more photos from Iceland soon!
*photos credit to my friend connie! thankyou for taking the photos when it was so cold outside!*
Don't forget to enter my current competition courtesy of stylecompare.co.uk! enter here
Style Compare Fashion Competition

& The Miss Selfridge Competition HERE.
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment