Saturday, March 6, 2010

I am Inspired, are you?

Listening to: Lemar - The way love goes.

It's the weekend! What have you all done today?
I've been shopping! I'll do a post on my finds later this week!
Earlier, I looked at my Art Prep book blankly, I realised I had no inspiration to help me fill it... I ended up stumbling across these beautiful images on tumblr. So I thought I would share these with you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm really inspired by these photos, what do you think of them?
Also, HAPPY SUNDAY!
And don't forget to enter the new look giveaway!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment